Information Needed for Loan Application
Time is of the Essence
This may seem like a lot of information to send just for a pre-approval, however, the more I have, the better and stronger the pre-approval will be. Please use secure document upload or email Clark@ClarkHarvey.com or fax 801-757-8785.
- Copy of most recent pay stubs with YTD income, covering a 30-day period.
- Copy of W-2’s and 1099's for all jobs worked during the past two years.
- Copies of the past two years tax returns, federal returns only. Must be a complete set and include all schedules. If you own 25% or more of a company, I need your business returns, all pages, including k-1 if applicable and YTD P&L.
- Copy of most recent 2 months bank statements for all checking/savings accounts, must have name, account #, and date. Also provide 2 months of statements for evidence of any retirement income (401K, IRA, Etc.). (Include all pages on any statements provided, for example, 1 of 4, I need all 4 pages). Please source any large deposits.
- Current copies of photo I.D. i.e. Driver’s license.
- Copy of Social security card, if FHA/VA loan.
- If rental property(s) are owned, all information on the mortgage(s), copies of current leases and two years tax returns.
- Copy of divorce decree (all pages) if applicable.
- Copy of Bankruptcy (all pages) if discharged 7 years or less.
- Copy of purchase contract (all pages) signed by all parties.
- If you are currently renting, provide name, address and phone number of your landlord.
- If you are receiving a gift for down payment and/or closing costs, provide name, address, and phone number of giftor and proof of funds from giftor.
- Homeowner (Fire) Insurance information; company name, agent’s name, and phone number.
- If this is a purchase please provide a copy of the cleared earnest money check after it goes through the bank, we need front and back of the check, please also send the corresponding bank statement, showing the earnest money.
- Copy of signed Closing Disclosure statement if you sold your home in the last 90 days.
- If this is to refinance please provide a copy of your mortgage statement(s).
- If you are a veteran, a copy of your DD214 will be required if you are discharged, or we will need the contacting information for your commanding officer if you are still active.
Different programs require varying amounts of documentation. The loan program you select may require more or less documentation. Please contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Appraisal cost varies by loan type and home size.