NHF Sapphire Grant
This program allows a grant of 3% or 4.5% and can be used for down payment and closing costs. The NHF Sapphire Grant Program is designed to increase home ownership opportunities for low-to-moderate income individuals.
30-year Fixed Term with Full Amortization
- FHA: 203(b); 203(b)(2); 203(h); 234(c); in accordance with FHA guidelines. Temporary buy-downs permitted, per limits and rules.
- VA: in accordance with VA guidelines under 1810 and 181A. Temporary buy-downs permitted, per limits and rules.
- USDA-RHS: in accordance with USDA guidelines. 2-1 or 1-1 Temporary buy-downs permitted, per limits and rules.
Borrower Must Meet The Following Requirements
- Occupy the residence as their primary residence; non-occupant co-borrowers are not allowed.
- Qualifying income cannot exceed NHF income limits for the county in which the property is located: 115% Area Median Income (AMI). Refer to www.nhfloan.org.
- Minimum Credit Score of 620.
- Meet all required FHA, VA, USDA-RHS underwriting criteria.